We are pragmatic idealists at heart. We stand by some key beliefs:
- We believe in responsible growth. Sustainability is not incompatible with growth but we need to balance enthusiasm around new propositions with a sensitivity for impacts on society and the environment. Uncontrolled capitalism is not sustainable. Business model innovation and circular economy thinking will play a crucial role in the future.
- We believe in the power of the customer. Whether a company or a charity, if your proposition doesn't resonate with customers and meet their needs better than others, it is doomed to fail. No matter how great the idea or worthy the cause.
- We believe collaboration, at an individual and organisational level, is a powerful and necessary tool for innovation and sustainability in the 21st Century. We’ll need the best business brains to work alongside inspirational voluntary sector leaders and academic thinkers to find creative solutions to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We seek to identify and facilitate effective partnerships through our work.
- We believe business must be part of the solution. Businesses have the agility, ingenuity and resources to bring about positive change. Organisations that embrace this will prosper in the long run.
- We believe in integrity and transparency. We want to make a positive impact in the work that we do. If our clients propose an assignment we feel is not right for our skill set, we will say so. If we can, we will do our best to recommend a trusted person from our network who may be better positioned to help.